fashion/cosplay costume long hair/wig/ Heat wire wig
- The wigs are made of high quality Japanese Kanekalon Synthetic
fiber and monofilament top. The synthntic fiber is knitted in a
unique way that looks and feels like human hair
Procedure for Wig Wearing
- Put away your hair. Put up the longer hair evenly on the head. Pin
the hair on your forehead and before ear with a barrette.
- Snood your hair. Put on the wig front-to-back and make it
- Incorrect wear or untidiness may lead to unsatisfied look. Comb the
wig gently for hairloss . Do not comb to the end for the long hair.
- Use metal comb or oxhorn comb. Plastic comb will cause static
- Wash with cold water or warm water. Keep it away from hot
- Put shampoo into cold water and wash away dirt softly with your
hand. Do not twist or use comb.
- Wrapped the wig up with dry towel.
- Lay on a ventilatory platform to dry it. No hanging.
- 85oC drying can have it restored. Only for professionals.
Sprinkling hair lotion all wet before combing with special comb.
Fingers or ESD free comb is alternative.